Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Summer Leftover - Layering for Early Fall

 
I had lined this post up months ago, pictures intact, but never completed it.  This lovely little spaghetti-strap jumper was a thrift store find a while back.  Perfectly translatable into fall with a pair of capris, a t-shirt underneath and a hoodie on top, it would work with any footwear, from Crocs to boots. 
 
It's funny, I found myself today reading back through old posts here from last winter and realizing, shocked, that I'd forgotten about many of the outfit combinations I had put together in those earlier photos, and was excited at the prospect of pulling all of those clothes out again for fall.  Having thought ahead of time when I purchased those items in sizes slightly larger than she really needed then, I am confident that they will still fit now, and that I will have an awful lot of fun in the creation of new looks this season.     

 
This little zipper detail is what really sold me on the dress.  Sweet!
 

2 comments:

wendy said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

The little zipper detail kid clothes is what really sweet.